A curated collection of open-source Chroma SDK apps and resources
Contributions are certainly welcome! Please ensure you have read our Mission Statement first.
If you own / know something that fits in the below categories, you are welcome to raise an issue or submit a pull request.
The list above has been automatically generated by a crawling the Chroma Workshop.
- Razer Paint - An application to paint and animate Razer Chroma keyboards. Built with Electron.
Below is a list of third party devices that are powered by Chroma.
- Amazon Alexa
- AMD (unknown)
- AOC (unknown)
- ASRock (ASRock Polychrome SYNC)
- Biostar (Unknown)
- Colorful (Unknown)
- Cougar (Unknown)
- Ducky Channel (Ducky Shine 7)
- EK Waterblocks (Unknown)
- Lian Li (PC-O11 Dynamic Razer Edition)
- MSI (MSI Mystic Lighting)
- Philips Hue
- Team Group (Unknown)
- Thermaltake (TT RGB Plus ecosystem)
- ViewSonic (ViewSonic ELITE RGB)
- Wooting (Unknown)
- Zotac (Unknown)
- BCA - Dedicated file format for sharing animations between libaries
- Colore - .NET library supporting .NET Standard 1.3 and Framework 4.5.1, supports both native and REST Chroma APIs
- Chroma Core - Razer Chroma REST API libary for .NET Standard
- Chroma JS - JS client for the Razer Chroma REST API
- Chroma Python - Python library for the Razer Chroma REST API
- Unity SDK - Unity Chroma Plugin for the Chroma REST API
- Unreal Engine 4 SDK - Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) Blueprint library to control lighting for Razer Chroma
- GameMaker Extension - GameMaker Extension to control lighting for Razer Chroma
None yet :(
- Works with Chroma - Official developer portal
- Chroma Workshop - Official Chroma blog and catalog of apps/profiles/games.
The Chroma SDK documentation are maintained by Razer and will give everything you need to integrate Chroma from scratch. Most SDK Libraries will have implemented this for you, but if you’re looking to create a library for a different language, this is a good starting point.
- Chroma REST documentation - Official Rest API documentation
- Chroma C++ documentation - Official C++ API documentation